Ordering Supplies for campus printers is done through the Vendor's Site: http://www.cotg.com/orders/NorthParkUniversity/
You will need the COTG tag number located on the specific device.
The COTG tag is linked to a specific model and and consumable type:
- Waste Containers
- Drum Units
Information Technology and Physical Plant DO NOT stock toner on campus!
- North Park Departments are required to order and maintain supplies for their printers.
- Order toner so you always have a backup.
- Replace toner when quality starts to suffer.
- It is a good practice to have your machine cleaned & checked prior to the start of a new semester. This is included in our contract with COTG.
- Please send used toner to the I.T. Department, Box 31 for recycling. Used toner can also be dropped off at the I.T. office in the lower level of Caroline Rm.B3.
If you have additional questions, please contact I.T. via JIRA.