The North Park University campus is utilizing a print management tool called PaperCut.
By implementing these features we hope to be:
Printing is costly. Printers, paper, maintenance, ink, and toner add up on a campus our size. By tracking and directing printing across campus we find better ways to save money for the University. We can then reinvest that money into other areas.
North Park wants all of our students, faculty, and staff to take care of our natural resources. Campus printers default to duplex (double-sided) prints to encourage efficiency.
Users should be able to print when they need to, but we encourage everyone to utilize the many other tools that we offer on campus. North Park offers online course content, email, and computers for use in labs and Brandel Library. Think twice before you print and consider the progressive tools that are provided!
- Students are allotted $20 credit each semester (fall, spring, and summer).
- Students have the option add credit ($5 or $10) at the https://papercut.northpark.edu:9192 site.
- Scanning is free.
- Credit for students covers any lost prints due to copy/printer malfunction.
- Unused Credit does not roll over from semester to semester.
- Personal credit (cash added by a student) does roll over each semester.