One of the reasons you might be having issues printing on campus Macs is due to authentication. Please follow these directions to resolve the issue.
- Step 1: When you attempt to print a file from a campus Mac you should see a printer icon appear with a warning in the dock
- Go ahead and click on that icon and the Printer's Queue will pop up.
- Step 2: Confirm the print job is selected
- Step 3: Hit resume in the top left corner of the box.
- An authentication box should appear.
- Step 4: Enter in correctly your current NPU password
- Step 5: Check the checkbox "Remember this password in my keychain"
- Step 6: Click "OK" and the print job should go through.
*This will need to be repeated per printer, per machine, as well as if you change your password.