Sharp Drivers for PC (Download Sharp Drivers for Sankore as well)
Sharp Installation Process
There are several components that you should install to increase the functionality of the Sharp display
Driver packages allow you to calibrate and control the Sharp Board using your laptop.
Pen software base package give you additional tools and features for annotating (PC only)
The Pen Software Update Package gives you the latest features and a more stable user experience.
Take the laptop to a room that has a Sharp Interactive display: C43, C45, SH 002, or classrooms in the Johnson Center.
Make sure your computer is on and logged in.
Plug the USB cable from the podium directly into your laptop. You should also plug in the display cable (VGA, HDMI, etc).
Windows drivers should install automatically. WAIT for the drivers to install. An information balloon will pop up at the lower right corner of the screen to indicate progress.
Once the install is complete, the drivers have been loaded and the computer can be controlled with the interactive TV
Test the functionality by using the pen on the board like you would a touchscreen. If successful, the drivers are properly installed.
Download the Sharp Driver by clicking on the link provided: PN-L_SERIES_WINDOWS_TOUCH_PANEL_DRIVER_V2_3_2_3.ZIP
Access the download folder (access may be different depending on the browser)
Run the .exe driver setup file
The Sharp Installation Software Agreement will appear. Click "Yes"
4. Welcome to the SHARP Touch Panel Driver Setup Wizard will appear. Click "Next"
5. When the Select Installation Folder appears, click "Next"
6. "Confirm" installation by clicking "Next"
7. Allow software to install on computer
8. Restart the computer to complete the installation.
Uninstalling SHARP Touch Panel for PC:
1. Click the touch panel driver icon
- If a confirmation window appears, click "Yes".
2. Disconnect the USB cable.
3. Select "Control Panel" from the "Start" menu.
4. Click "Uninstall a program".
- If you are using icon view (Classic View), double-click "Programs and Features".
- In Windows XP, click "Add or Remove Programs". (In the "Classic View", double-click "Add or Remove Programs".)
5. Remove "SHARP Touch Panel Driver".
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes" (or "Allow").
- When the "The following applications should be closed before continuing the install" message appears, click "OK".
6. If a screen appears prompting you to restart your PC, restart your PC.