Canvas is connected to your North Park O365 email so you will need to ensure that your North Park has been set up and that your password is current. If you need to set up your North park account or if you need to reset your password, please visit the IT Wiki Space to gain information about resetting your password.
Logging in to Canvas
- You will use your full North Park email and password to log in to Canvas.
- Go to Canvas (You can either book mark this link, or access this link from the MyNPU page)
- Type in your Email and Password
- Username: your NPU email
- Password: same as your email and other NPU account
- Authenticate your account, please visit the IT wiki page to learn more about Multi-Factor Authentication
- You will then gain access to Canvas and be brought to the Canvas Dashboard.
Customizing Your Dashboard in Canvas
Once you log in to Canvas, you will be brought to your Canvas Dashboard. There are three views you can choose from, but it is advised that you utilize the Card View.
Please review the following Canvas guides to learn more about using the Canvas Dashboard and customizing your Course List so that you see the courses you need to see each semester.
Help prepare yourselves for navigating Canvas by viewing the video specific to your needs:
You can always check the status of Canvas at:
If the Canvas status is normal, please reach out to the Center for Online Education.
Canvas Training and Support:
All students are enrolled in the Canvas 101S - Introduction to Canvas for Students, which is an optional, self-paced tutorial. This tutorial includes many videos and guides to help students learn about Canvas as well as information about online learning and best practices for student success.
Overall, the Canvas Guides will continue to be the main resource for written and video tutorials.