- Campus Z: drive and Departmental (Q:, R:) drives
- Z: drives and departmental shared drives are only available from campus.
- To make personal files available while working remotely, please move files to your personal OneDrive.
- Employees may also use the View virtual desktop service Windows Virtual Desktop (see Remote Access below) to reach campus and access these files.
- OneDrive keeps your files accessible by storing them in the cloud, syncing them to your device, and allowing you to share them with other people at North Park.
- Introductory videos, training, and tips are available at https://support.office.com/en-us/onedrive
- OneDrive is available as an application for Windows and Mac computers, and should be installed on North Park laptops.
- OneDrive is available online via a web browser at https://outlook.com/northpark.edu - click on the "waffle" at the top-left and choose OneDrive.
- If you do not have the OneDrive application, you may download it here: https://products.office.com/en-us/onedrive/download
- Academic courses should take advantage of the resources available through Canvas, Microsoft Teams, and Echo360.
- Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Microsoft Teams
- The Microsoft Teams app is part of Office 365 and is available for all faculty, staff, and now students to chat, meet, and share team files.
- The Microsoft Teams application is available for Windows and Mac computers, and should be installed on North Park laptops.
- Teams is available online via a web browser here: https://teams.microsoft.com/
- Teams can be installed on your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device - https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads#allDevicesSection
- Microsoft Teams
- View virtual desktops are available to faculty and staff for quick access to campus files or campus-only resources.
- Virtual desktops can be accessed directly via the web. Access and client instructions are also available - VMware Horizon View Windows Virtual Desktop connection
- VPN instructions are available for those with specialized access needs. VPN access should be coordinated with IT.