All current North Park students, faculty, and staff have access to the University high-speed internet. For most devices, please use your current username and password to connect to the NORTHPARK WiFi network. Many different types of devices are capable of connecting to WiFi and we attempt to make it accessible to as many as possible.
Follow these instructions to connect your iOS Device (iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad) to the NORTHPARK network.
- Open the Settings App
- Select WiFi
- Ensure that WiFI is turned on, and then choose the NORTHPARK network
- When prompted, enter your username and password, (not your email address)
- Choose "Join"
- You may be presented with an option to install a certificate; select "accept" to continue
- This certificate is used to verify the authenticity of the wireless network in the future.
- The current certificate should be named "npuauth-1.northpark.edu" or "npuauth-2.northpark.edu" and should be issued by Entrust.net.
- You should now be connected to the NORTHPARK network
- Your device should automatically reconnect to this network when it is in range.