Meeting Organizers can create Breakout Rooms within Teams.
- As the Meeting Organizer, select the Breakout rooms option in the top bar
- You will see options for
- The number of rooms you want to create
- The option to assign participants automatically or manually
- You will then be able to manage the rooms on the right-side menu
- You can create, delete, rename rooms.
- When you are ready for participants to use the rooms, choose Start Rooms
- Assign or Switch Rooms
- Send an Announcement to All Groups