Current students, faculty, and staff are able to install the latest version of Office on a personal computer. Here are steps to get you started!
If you already have another version of Microsoft Office installed on your computer, we recommend that you uninstall it prior to installing the latest version.
Office includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote, and Teams. (Teams is a separate installation on Apple Mac OS)
- Log in to O365 with North Park credentials: https://portal.office.com/account/
- Use the link above, or if you're logged in to another O365 site, click your profile picture (top-right) and choose My Account.
- Choose Install Office
- If you want to see your current installations, choose "View apps & devices" and expand devices.
- Your browser should automatically detect the correct installer for your computer (Mac, PC, 32-bit, 64-bit, etc.) and download that file.
- Open/Run that file and follow the prompts to install Office on a computer
Microsoft provides mobile versions for most apps on both Apple iOS and Android. Search the Google Play store or the Apple App store, or use the links below:
Other Microsoft Applications
- Visio - Special license by request