Document Camera Instructions
- Ensure that the Document Camera is plugged into the Cart
- Ensure that the Cart is plugged into a wall or rack Power Outlet.
- Press Power button to turn on and remove the Lens Cap.
- Plug the VGA (computer) cord in to the blue VGA port on the Document Camera.
- Using the Remote Touch Screen, select Laptop from the Input Menu.
- If you are not getting a picture, press the Int/Ext button on the Camera. This switches between the Document Camera’s Image and the External VGA Input.
- The Camera’s Arm is able to move and rotate for your convenience.
- AWC (Auto White Correction) Press to adjust the color and contrast of the image.
- AF Automatically Focus your document.
- Int/Ext switches between the Document Camera’s Image and the External VGA Input. This can be useful if you wish to display additional media from Laptop Computer or other device.
- Please leave all equipment as you found it for the next person.
For Support or Assistance Contact
A.V.I.T. - Ext. 5540 or (773) 244-5540